There is a system of recommendations, which can help men to regain their former erections. These basic rules are very effective and definitely help to improve erections, of course, only in absence of other serious diseases.
The first step towards the restoring of potency is a revision of one’s daily diet. Males should give primary importance to this matter. It is necessary to reduce the consumption of high-cholesterol foods. Cholesterol adversely affects the heart and vascular systems, which leads to problems with potency. Proper nutrition for anyone, but especially for men who experience problems with ED include the following principles:
1. Fruits, vegetables, honey, nuts, legumes, low-fat fermented milk products, fish, lean beef, poultry, whole grains and vegetable oil are the basis of the healthy diet.
2. Foods high in cholesterol should be limited. The following products are high in cholesterol: fatty meats and fish, liver, and kidneys. A man needs to cut the consumption of eggs, cream, butter, sausages, and sour cream. At the same time, a complete rejection of foods containing cholesterol is not completely necessary.
3. It is not recommended to consume more than 5-6 grams of salt per day; an excessive consumption of salty dishes can lead to increased blood pressure.
4. We should not forget that foods containing potassium and magnesium are beneficial for the heart. Bananas, grapes, potatoes, eggplants, and zucchinis contain a lot of such microelements.
5. Strong coffee, tea drinks, and carbonated sugar water should be replaced with green or herbal tea or fresh juice. If you take Viagra, don’t combine it with grapefruit juice. Alcohol can be consumed only in small doses, and it is better to only drink a small amount of red wine.
Constant and regular moderate exercising will help in weight control and lowering blood cholesterol. Performing special exercises will improve overall health and enhance penile erection. Simple squats or pull-ups will have a great effect on erectile function. Doing about hundred squats per day will improve blood flow in the pelvic area for men.
Drugs for restoring erectile function
Modern medicine offers a variety of medical remedies, which are very effective in restoring erectile function. Therefore, if the recommendations mentioned above have not helped to treat impotence, a man does not need to be upset. Viagra pills have a leading position among the medications with similar effects. This remedy helps to improve blood flow to the penis, which has a beneficial effect on achieving and maintaining an erection. Sildenafil ( the main active component of the medication) may be used in the complex therapy of erectile dysfunction, or as a drug for the symptomatic use. Usually, patients take Viagra shortly before sexual intercourse (half an hour), and the medication starts acting from four to six hours after its administration.